8 Year mattress warranty
We offer an 8 Year warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. It is recommended to change your mattress every 8 years, so you will be covered for a complete cycle.
Please note that this warranty is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. Please note also that our 8-year warranty operates in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below.
What does the warranty cover?
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the following components mattress during normal domestic use only:
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 2.5cm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has only been used for normal domestic use and has not been handled improperly.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover.
What does the warranty not cover?
If not in the category above, it is not covered. The list below is by way of example but the list is not exhaustive.
- A normal increase in the softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. This includes sagging below the 2.5cm mark, which is a natural occurrence.
- Comfort preference.
- Abnormal use.
- Use other than normal domestic use.
- Physical abuse or damage to mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
- Replacement of a mattress due to defective cover (so that, for example, if you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective, then we might only replace the cover and not the whole mattress).
- Any mattress sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by someone else.
Warranty Commence Date
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the mattress and lasts until the end of 8 years from that date.
What to do if you have a Warranty claim
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should get in touch with our customer service team and they will:
- Ask for a description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty;
- Arrange pick up for your defective mattress;
- Decide if we will cover the shipping costs required to return your mattress based on if you have a valid claim under the warranty.
Next Steps in a Warranty Claim
When we receive from you the mattress and information above, we will cross-examine the mattress. We will decide at our sole reasonable discretion if it is covered under the warranty.
If it is covered by the warranty, we will:
- (at our sole discretion) either repair the defective mattress or replace it with the same or a comparable mattress;
- pay the costs of repairs, spare parts, labour, travel, postage, repair and delivery; and
- ship the repaired or replaced mattress back to you.
If it is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you if you want us to return the mattress to you (at your cost) or dispose of the mattress (both at your cost).
What warranty applies to a replaced or repaired mattress?
A replaced or repaired mattress is subject to the same limited mattress warranty as the original mattress. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired mattress that is the same style and price as the original mattress, then the warranty period of the replaced or repaired mattress begins from the date of delivery of the original mattress.